Do I qualify? – YES!

  • If you have offices, factory, or any commercial premises
  • If you have a combination of domestic and commercial (must be separately rated)
  • If you have more than one domestic property; can be owned by different people, but must be separately rated
  • If you have a farm; using part of your private dwelling as an office
  • School, college, church, village hall
  • Garden Centre’s, glass houses (must be permanent structures)
  • Swimming pool, (must be fully enclosed)
  • If you use heat for processing and manufacturing

There is an application for special requirements which would have to be put forward for consideration.

Contact us with your requirements.

Government link for RHI Guidance, volume One: Eligibility and how to apply.