Commercial Biomass Servicing & Maintenance
Commercial biomass servicing and maintenance service for all makes and models of boilers. Taking care of the specialist pieces of equipment which need to be serviced by specialist engineers to ensure prolonged economic life and efficiency. We are able to service and maintain not only, Biomass supplied wood pellet, chip or log boilers, but any biomass boiler installation.
All Artizan service and commissioning engineers offer the highest level of experience and are fully trained on: wood pellet, wood chip and log boiler installations.
A visit during the summer period when the boiler will need to be switched off 24 hours prior to the visit. Work includes:
- Internals within the heat exchanger are thoroughly inspected and cleaned. All airway ports, primary and secondary are cleared of carbon build up.
- Boiler and bunker feed screws are examined and cleaned where necessary.
- Geared motor units, seals and bearings checked and greased where necessary.
- Inspection of anti-burn back protection/safety equipment.
- Inspection of automatic ignition system.
- Electrical inspection of boiler connections and control panel.
Upon completion a service report will be issued and notification of any remedial work required.
A visit during the winter period, carried out whilst the boiler is operating. Work includes:
- General inspection of the boiler
- General inspection of associated feeding equipment
- A flue gas analysis to report on the efficiency of the boiler during working conditions.
Upon completion a service report will be issued with data attached and notification of any remedial work required.
Breakdowns can usually be attended by our experienced diagnostic engineers within 48 hours. Priority call outs are usually attended within 24 hours.
Commercial Biomass Servicing and maintenance Agreements
Artizan offers the following levels of service agreements for biomass boilers dependant on output and manufacture.
Our Silver Package includes a summer service only. Prices from £150
Includes both a summer and winter service. Prices from £300
An annual maintenance contract which includes a summer and winter service plus priority call out for up to two breakdowns during the year covering labour only. Prices from £500
Platinum Plus Package
An annual maintenance contract which includes a summer and winter service plus priority call out for unlimited* breakdowns during the year covering labour only. Prices from £800
Call out and break down cost outside warranty
Call out charge is £65.00, then every 15 minutes on site £15.00 plus parts mileage and VAT
Mileage charge after 50 miles round trip. 30 pence per mile plus vat.